Sunday, August 2, 2009

Creative Team Wanted!

If there's anyone out there that interested, I need two people for a creative team. This will be an easy position that requires only two layouts per kit I create. And I don't creative a lot of kits each month. Mostly only two or three. Take a look at my kits at Heritage Scrap and if you'd like to be part of my Creative Team, send me a link to your galleries. Send it to anniesdigis@ yahoo.com. I'll take a look and make a decision in the next week. I hope someone is interested - I'd love to see your work.

Thanks,
Annie

3 comments:

daisydilly (vicki) said...

sure wish I were better at creating layouts as I would love to get involved . Your work is awesome

Anonymous said...

I am sure you'll have no trouble filling the posts - your kits are beautifully balanced and quite different from the majority of kits available. Good luck with it all.

(I can't make Cantral Park links work tonight - such a shame as it looks gorgeous. Thank you anyway and I will definitely try again tomorrow and see if it behaves better LOL)
*hugs*
Dawn (UK)

Anonymous said...

Ann,
Are you still looking? What are you requiring? I LOVE your work and if it isn't really involved-ie hosting challenges etc [can't due to DH ALS] I would love to be YOUR CT!
hugs,
Kay Marie aka indigosd