Thursday, October 22, 2009

M & J Trimmings

In addition to digital scrapbooking, I sew and sell dollclothes on EBay. Last week I was in New York City visiting my daughter and we made the necessary trip to M & J Trimmings in the garment district. For those of us that sew, M & J is a wonderland. The entire store is nothing but trims, laces, appliques, ribbons and buttons. I've been there 3 or 4 times now and still haven't seen everything. Spending a lot of money there is no problem at all, so I really have to restrain myself and choose wisely. However, it's difficult not to buy something just because it's beautiful!

Anyway, here are a few photos of the store. And here's the link to their online store: M & J Trimmings



1 comment:

daisydilly (vicki) said...

even thought I don't sew I do crafts and M and J would be my kind of place!!!