Saturday, October 25, 2008

Word Art Freebie

I have a word art freebie for you today. It’s a line from Ruby Tuesday by the Rolling Stones. “Go catch your dreams before they slip away.” I think a lot of us have had hopes and dreams that fell along the wayside as we traveled through life. Sometimes we don’t even realize we’ve let them slip away until something reminds us of them. I wrote this line on the wall of my potting shed to help me keep in touch with my dreams. It always makes me smile. (Plus it reminds me of what a great time I had at both of the Stones concerts I’ve been to!!!) I hope you can use the word art somewhere – I’ve been too busy sewing to finish any new quick pages. But I’ll have one in the near future.

Now I’m going to force you to look at this page I created with a quick page freebie I downloaded – it’s my beautiful baby granddaughter. My daughter sends me photos and videos most every day which helps me watch her grow from 3000 miles away! I hate being so far away from her.



Here’s your freebie – click on the title to download.
Enjoy.

Word Art Freebie

6 comments:

neety said...

Thank you Annie. Love the quote.

Anonymous said...

Love the quote too and I most certainly have let dreams slip away.

Your grand daughter is gorgeous, sad you're so far away but how lovely they're keeping you up to date so regurlarly.

Michelle from MD, USA said...

You did a beautiful job creating this WA. It is gorgeous!! TFS

Anonymous said...

It is true. Thanks for share.

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful grandbaby you have - love the layout!!

Thank you for this touching word art!

nananette said...

Love the photo of your G/daughter and love the quote... thanks heaps