Saturday, February 14, 2009

Valentine Freebie

Well, did you think I was never going to blog again? Things just kept getting in the way, things like life in general and new adventures. We had a wonderful trip to New York for Christmas, then January flew by and here we are at Valentine’s Day.

One of the things that happened is that I am officially a digital designer now. My Vintage Central Park kit opened doors that I never imagined entering and I am in a whole new world. I can’t say enough thank yous for all the wonderful comments all of you left here and on 4Shared about that kit. It is absolutely incredible to me that there has been over 13, 000 downloads!! Your encouragement helped convince me that I could design digital kits. And since it’s something I enjoy, I’ve decided to jump in with both feet and see where it goes.

I am currently designing kits for Heritage Scrap only. Heritage scrapbooking has always been my first love in scrapbooking, both in paper and digital, so it’s a logical start. My plan is to create a freebie add-on for each kit that I make for sale. This way, those of you that can’t afford to purchase kits can have a little something to use. However, you will have to sign up at Heritage scrap to get the freebies that are related to kits I’ll be selling there. It’s not a big deal and there are other freebies there that you can probably use. Any freebie not relating to kits will be available here through 4Shared. Are you confused yet?

I do have some wonderful layouts to post that were done with the Central Park kit and I’ll get those up in the next day of two. But for now, here’s the preview of my kit for sale, followed by the freebie. Click on the titles to go to purchase or download.

Valentine Memories





Valentine Freebie



6 comments:

Michelle from MD, USA said...

Looks like I'm first to say welcome back, congratulations & thank you!!! You are a fantastic designer. Heritage is lucky to have you. I can't wait to see the kits you have up your sleeve.

These lil valentine's are SO cute. I totally remember them. Huh, what's that tell you? LOL Anyway, Welcome, Congrats & TFS!!

happyscrapper said...

Good to see you back at your blog. Congratulations and sincere best wishes on your decision to share your incredible talent with the digital world. Thanks for the freebie!

VissyMac said...

I'm very happy to see you again! What a wonderful news!! I'm very impatient to see all your work: those 2 kits are gorgeous!! And thanks for the freebie!!

Anonymous said...

I got the kit! It is beautiful. Great Job! Thank you!

Anonymous said...

I got the kit! It is beautiful. Great Job! Thank you!

Anonymous said...

Annie I am so very happy to see you've jumped in with both feet and selling at one of the best stores on the internet! Congratulations my friend. You are one nice and very talented lady.
Hugs
Sue