Thursday, April 30, 2009

Mad Hatter Freebie

Hi all, here I am, the lax blogger, shamelessly promoting my new kit at Heritage ScrapGo Ask Alice. You can buy this kit right now for $4.49. After the first week, it will be $5.99. I’m giving you this freebie of the Mad Hatter to temp you into buying the kit. This is actually a second version of him. He’s also in the kit, but I now think I like this one better! So now that I’ve been painfully honest about why you’re getting this freebie, here are the previews of the full kit. I hope you like it. The freebie is after the previews – yeah, you have to look at them first!!!

Go Ask Alice









Mad Hatter Freebie



DOWNLOAD

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW! Your Alice-Kit is amazing! Really, really beautiful! And thanks a lot for the Mad Hatter Freebie! - Delia

Pam said...

Your little ploy worked--I ordered the kit! lol It's absolutely beautiful! And thanks for the freebie! :)

Pam said...

I just downloaded your Central Park kit. How beautiful! Thank you!

Unknown said...

Amazing details....now I have to go shopping to see what there is to snap up! Thanks for the tease, and morning smile with this kit!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Elements or Papers post on May. 01, 2009. Thanks again.

King Frost Creations said...

Thank you for the freebie.The kit looks fantastic! I love the Alice theme (I am a big fan of Jefferson Airplane's "White Rabbit" lol). Good luck on its sales!

Frost

Anonymous said...

Annie - Grace Slick would be proud! What a fantastic kit you've created. I love this theme and especially the chess pieces you've designed to go along with.
Outta this world my friend, stunning!!
xoxo
Sue