Saturday, June 12, 2010

New kits in the shop

I have two new kits in the shop at Heritage Scrap. The first one is Mother Goose which is just what it says it is - Mother Goose characters and papers to scrap those adorable baby photos. The second one is Steampunk. This kit is a collection of elements and papers representing the Industrial Revolution of the Victorian era. You'll find, clocks, gears, metal frames and other cool stuff to do some great masculine layouts. They're both on sale for 25% off, so get them now!

Mother Goose



Steampunk

1 comment:

CircleofLifeStudioScraps said...

Annie- LOVE This!!! found you in a round about way... glad to find your blog! I was equally happy to see we are going to be in the same site- I am coming on there at HS. I do a good bit of altered art, and am just beginning to work it into my digital designing. I think it would be cool if we were able to collab something in the future! Your work is very good!! :)
Amanda Circle of Life Scraps