Thursday, June 3, 2010

The Winery Kit

After taking a min-vacation from designing, I now have a new kit in the shop at Heritage Scrap. It's called The Winery. It's my interpretation of the Napa Valley of California. I've been to Napa several times and it is just gorgeous. I hope this kit gives you a little bit of Napa for your layouts.

The Winery



A second new kit should be in the shop in a day or two. It's named Kate Greenaway's Apple Pie Alphabet - perfect for doing kitchen or children's layouts.



Thanks for taking a look!

1 comment:

Judy said...

Was just wondering if The Winery kit has been put into the store yet. When I click on the link, takes me to the store but a message appears....'sorry the product not found'.
Would love to purchase it as we have many winery areas around where I live.
Thankyou
Judy