Monday, September 8, 2008

A New Day, A New Blog

Welcome to my newest blog and one I may actually keep current!

I have just been honored by being named part of the Creative Team for Heritage Scrap. What does this mean, you non-scrapers may ask. Well, it means that I will be making digital layouts using their kits and posting them to different digital galleries on the internet. Most importantly, to me, it means that my digital work has been recognized and deemed worthy of showcasing. This is really special to me because I’m self-taught in this digital art world.

This blog has been created as a place to show off all the other digital layouts I do as well as the work for Heritage Scrap. These may be anything –fantasy with fairies, my grandchildren, my dogs, the ocean – just whatever comes up. I hope you enjoy looking at them and comments are welcome.

1 comment:

Tracy said...

Hi wow I am new to blogging and was directed here by a friend in USA ( Iam in UK ) I hope I can work out how to add these to my site they are FAB thank you for taking the time to share your skills with newbies like me.