Thursday, September 18, 2008

Thank You, Thank You, Thank You!

Digital scrappers must be some of the nicest people on earth. I have just been amazed at the number of downloads of my quick pages (over 1000) and the comments left are so wonderful I’ve been reading them over and over. THANK YOU ALL SO VERY, VERY MUCH. I’ll have more goodies for you next week, so check back after Monday.

This past week has been hectic with so much going on, some good, some sad and a high school reunion coming up Saturday night. I am NOT going to tell you how many years ago I graduated from high school! Let’s just say, it was a long time ago. My DH won’t go to his own reunion, so why would he go to mine? That being the case, I’m going with my unmarried boyfriend from high school. That’s not as wild and crazy as it sounds. Former BF is gay, but we’ve been friends forever and we’ll have a good time.

I managed to break my gallery at Heritage Scrap and can't upload any layouts! Only I could do something like that. I hope it will be fixed tomorrow because I have some new layouts to post. There are two great new kits by Cari Lopez that I used. They are templates for making heritage scrapbooks on your layouts. That’s not a very good description, so here are the previews. Click on the titles for a direct link to the shop for more info on them.

Thanks again to all you wonderful scrappers that left such nice comments on 4shared and here. You put a lot of sunshine in my life! Have a great week-end.










1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, High School Reunions! Gah! I went to a few of mine in the past and it's sort of bittersweet I guess. Bitter knowing that some of my classmates have passed on....and sweet getting to see 'old' familiar faces.
I've put your blog on my reader Annie because I love seeing what you're up to in the Scrapping world. Thank you for the kind email you sent.
Have fun at your reunion!