Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Fall QP Freebie

Yes, I know I’m a day late with the Freebie. Tuesday was one of those days that everything that could go wrong did and I’m very glad it’s in the past.

Since it’s Autumn in most of the Northern half of the world, I’ve done a Fall Quick Page. It was definitely not autumn here today – it was 91 degrees! Autumn doesn’t really arrive in Central California until the end of October. It comes in the form of rain and the most treacherous fog you could ever imagine. Oh wait, that’s Winter. Autumn is usually just a few days between Late Summer and Winter.

So, here’s your QP. I hope you like it. The background paper is one of the first I ever downloaded and still one of my favorites. Click on the preview title to download.

Fall QP Freebie




Credits: Bkg Paper - Alexa, Your Adventure; Frames - Vintage Portrait Cards 2 by Designing on the Edge; Flowers - Designer Resources from Digital Freebies, Weeds & Wildflowers, Jankabl and Christina Renee

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I left a comment on 4shared for this truly beautiful page....thankyou again.

I have to agree with you regarding the spelling on some pages and word art, just yesterday I downloaded a page that had 'criation' instead of creation ggrrr!

Even looking at some pages on sites in the Galleries I find incorrect spelling and it's such a shame as it really spoils an otherwise lovely layout.

Peggie said...

This is beautiful. Thank you.

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness I love this QP! Annie this is one of the best Fall-themed QP's I've seen in ages!! Thank you so much.

Anonymous said...

Thank You very much for sharing your creations with this beautiful Fall QuickPage!! I'll be using it for my husband's layout!

Anonymous said...

This is just so beautiful. Very nice work. How kind to make it available to us.

Anonymous said...

This is so beautiful, Thanks for sharing.

Crystal said...

Hi Annie,

I just love your QP. It is absolutely beautiful. I wanted to send you an email but cannot find your address. Check out my blog at http://inspiredmommiedesigns.blogspot.com, and please send me a message with your email addy.

inspiredmommie@gmail.com

Gargie said...

thanks all your work is just wonderful. I also agree with the spelling thing. However, we spell some words differently down here in Australia. i.e. colour, favour, just two off the top of my head. thanks again.