Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Quick Page Freebie - My First One!

This is my first venture into the world of giving out digital freebies and I think I’ve finally gotten everything set up to do it correctly. I’m sure someone will let me know if I haven’t.

My first QP is made from a beautiful kit by Teri Hanson DigiZines – Champs de Lavanda or Fields of Lavender. I am a big fan of her work and have a LOT of her kits. When I figure out how to put blinkies on this blog, she’ll have one here. The kit is full of lovely papers and elements in lavender, green and beige. It’s very versatile and can be used for photos from any era. You can purchase the kit at Heritage Scrap, a wonderful new shop with great kits for vintage scraping. You can go directly to the kit in the shop by clicking on the preview title.

Champs de Lavenda




You can go directly to the Quick Page Download by clicking on the title. If you like the QP, please leave a comment. Nice comments will be appreciated. Nasty ones will make me cry. So just don’t bother to leave those. Enjoy!

Link Removed


14 comments:

Ashley said...

lovely!

(now I am sure that didn't make you cry.)

btw, I still can't seem to make the link to your blog work on my blog roll. I will have to investigate further...

neety said...

Love the QP colour combination and the layout is gorgeous; especially the boy's cheeky eyes. Thanks so much for sharing with me. :)

Anonymous said...

A beautiful stunning QP...congrats and a big thankyou for sharing.

Joy said...

Thank you so much... this is so beautiful.

Mumure said...

Your kit is wonderful and the qps are gorgeous!!!
Thanks you so much :))

Ephémère, Qc. said...

Very beautiful QP, thank you sor sharing.

Anonymous said...

Thank you ~ your QP is so beautiful.

Anonymous said...

Your work is beautiful - thank you for sharing your gift with us.

Anonymous said...

Oh my!!! What a lovely QP. I do not download QPs very often. They have to be really special. Like this one!!
Thank you very much.

MzScarlet said...

I love your designs. Thank you for sharing.

Anonymous said...

I can't belive how incredibly beautiful your stuff is. You have been put in to my favorites.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing this.

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous QP! Thanks for sharing it!
Michelle

Joy said...

Very pretty...thank you :)